Dear Dr. Simon

basics
basics
05/22/2004 11:06 am
Violation of my rights has led me to wash my hands of this site. There's nothing more annoying than a 'Super Moderator' sticking his fingers into every little crevice that he/she feels inclined to molest. A heated discussion does not need alterations when both parties involved acknowledge their right to speak as they will. Whether or not 'flamming' came into play (stupid word), probably, but then I took offense at the original comments and if it's alright to call a piece of music boring then by all means I'm sure it's alright to call that act unprofessional and unhelpful.

Anyway, you're annoying and I'm not going to stand being associated with a subculture that's governed in this fashion.
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/22/2004 12:30 pm
OK. I'm sorry you feal that way and best of luck !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/22/2004 7:17 pm
Originally Posted by: basicsAnyway, you're annoying

I'm sorry to laugh at such an awe-inspiring departure, but the irony of Basics actually flaming the doc in this post is just too great :rolleyes: .
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/22/2004 7:22 pm
haha...this is truely a sad post :( ..not
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 4
alucard0941
alucard0941
05/22/2004 10:11 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonI'm sorry to laugh at such an awe-inspiring departure, but the irony of Basics actually flaming the doc in this post is just too great :rolleyes: .

LOL

trying to make this message longer
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 5
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
05/23/2004 3:10 am
Originally Posted by: basicsViolation of my rights has led me to wash my hands of this site. There's nothing more annoying than a 'Super Moderator' sticking his fingers into every little crevice that he/she feels inclined to molest. A heated discussion does not need alterations when both parties involved acknowledge their right to speak as they will. Whether or not 'flamming' came into play (stupid word), probably, but then I took offense at the original comments and if it's alright to call a piece of music boring then by all means I'm sure it's alright to call that act unprofessional and unhelpful.

Anyway, you're annoying and I'm not going to stand being associated with a subculture that's governed in this fashion.[/QUOTE]

Were I a Super Moderator, I would have edited the above post....

[QUOTE=alucard0941]LOL

trying to make this message longer

this one too
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 6
Hootayah
Hootayah
05/23/2004 4:30 am
He'll be back... with a new name and friendlier attitude hopefully.
Personally, one of the main reasons I like this site, besides the amazing guitar lessons, is the fact that stupid arguments and flame wars arent' allowed.
There's nothing worse than going on the net to enjoy some down time only to be assaulted by some dufus thinking his own opinion is the most important thing in the world.

All hail the Supermods.
Hey you kids! Get outta that Jello tree!! :mad:
# 7
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/23/2004 5:31 am
I dont see why basics is getting all upset..Its because I said someones music is boring (well i thought it was) he makes it seem like ive attacked him as a perosn or somthing..o well..this is still funny watching people take this stuff so seriously
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 8
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/23/2004 12:39 pm
OK so point by point:

Violation of my rights has led me to wash my hands of this site.
Err well, as I previously mentioned you don't have any rights, you are a guest who agreed to abide by a set of rules limiting your conduct when you signed up. You were ignoring these rules which is why your posts were moderated.

There's nothing more annoying than a 'Super Moderator' sticking his fingers into every little crevice that he/she feels inclined to molest.
You couldn't even pay me to molest your crevices dude ! And I'm one of th liberals who moderates this board !

A heated discussion does not need alterations when both parties involved acknowledge their right to speak as they will.
Weellll. you don't have the right to speak as you will remember that code of conduct thing ? You broke the rules swearing and flaming and your post was edited. I don't like doing it however I will do it again if needs be. The first amendment has nothing to to with the rules of guitartricks.

Whether or not 'flamming' came into play (stupid word), probably, but then I took offense at the original comments and if it's alright to call a piece of music boring then by all means I'm sure it's alright to call that act unprofessional and unhelpful.
flaming did, which is one of the reasons your post was edited.

You can call a piece of music boring however you don't have to be abusive whilst you are doing it.

Anyway, you're annoying and I'm not going to stand being associated with a subculture that's governed in this fashion.
OK, do you expect me to burst into tears and beg you not to go ?

Now lets move on and try to behave more responsibly.
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.