View post (Hey LEEtheV!)

View thread

Willdridge
Willdridge
02/10/2001 7:51 am
So basically Carlo was mainly here to cause trouble. What is it do you think that makes people so different when they get behind a computer moniter? The knowledge they'll probably never see the people they're dissing? Must be. I follow the same tule fo thumb as Jake, I won't say anything here to you I wouldn't say to your face, with the exception of the ocassional "hehehehe"...It's really hard to do that successfully in person...

Joseph - I agree, most people here would go to get length to keep this place clean. Also most people probably do curse more than a trooper. Personally, I have no problem with people swearing, to a point, but I do understand the offence it can cause, which is why, I'm talking to people I don't really know too well, I'll leave the swear words until I really can't come up with another quite a accurate for the way I'm feeling. In the words of Raskolnikov:-
"if my occaisional cuss (or word it determinse to be offensive) gets turned into "*******" then that's OK with me."
Don't worry too much about me, ignore me long enough and I'll go away.