View post (Politics ( do u go out and vote))

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/17/2004 2:55 pm
i´ve already explained this in another thread quite a while back.

all the bad things going on right now like corrupt politicians, terrorism attacks, bad economy, environmental pollution, etc etc etc - you name it - those things are merly the symptoms - not the cause. hardly anyone seems to be aware of that. we dont need to elect diffenernt politicians or chose between two evil parties or donate to the third world.
what we need is a change in the most fundamental thing this society is based on - our monetary system. THIS and nothing else is the reason for thousands of peeps starving and dying all over the world.

as long as we dont get rid of the self-destructional kapitalism, there wont be a change. there will be more suffering, mor wars, more terror.

now you might say "thats not true" or whatever. but it is. i could go VERY deep into detail and possibly blow the server with explainations and facts on WHY this is right.

but would it change a thing? and this is what sickens me most in this world. we know our faults, but we dont change them - even if it means total self annihilation. i just dont get it.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]