Worst band ever?

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/21/2005 10:01 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60There are waaaay too many bands that could fall into the 'worst band ever' but my pick has to be either Styx or Kansas. Granted, each band has had a track or two that was good but if you stack the majority of their work up end to end, it would be a tower of sh*t that could block air travel....

Just my opinion.

Some would disagree.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/21/2005 10:38 pm
I would have to agree that I don't like Styx, but worst band ever? That's a bit extreme considering they were quite big in their day and are still respected musicians to date.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
10/22/2005 4:49 pm
Of course, some would disagree. It would be spooky if no one did. Besides, both of those bands have/had huge followings. I suppose they are doing something right. I was just voicing my opinion. Believe me, there are plenty of bands that I happen to like that I am sure most people in here truly despise.

Tis what makes the world go 'round, right?

Besides, I happened to have enjoyed Kansas' debut album. Thought it was terrific. Not so much after that. Styx? Well, never been a big fan. Thought The Grand Illusion was an interesting concept though. KInda like REO Speedwagon. Some people swear they are a rock and roll band. I don't see it. Boston was another group that I just never 'got'.

Anyway, like I said, just an opinion. Nothing more.
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/22/2005 6:09 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60Of course, some would disagree. It would be spooky if no one did. Besides, both of those bands have/had huge followings. I suppose they are doing something right. I was just voicing my opinion. Believe me, there are plenty of bands that I happen to like that I am sure most people in here truly despise.

Tis what makes the world go 'round, right?

Besides, I happened to have enjoyed Kansas' debut album. Thought it was terrific. Not so much after that. Styx? Well, never been a big fan. Thought The Grand Illusion was an interesting concept though. KInda like REO Speedwagon. Some people swear they are a rock and roll band. I don't see it. Boston was another group that I just never 'got'.

Anyway, like I said, just an opinion. Nothing more.

I usually lump Foreigner and Journey in with those bands and call it a day, haha. Sometimes I put Queen in with them when I'm feeling particularly naughty. Although I actually enjoy all of them haha.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 4
bababooe316
bababooe316
10/23/2005 6:49 am
worst/gayest bands = weezer, chili peppers, yellowcard, finch, saves the day, linkin park, and way to many emo queer bands to name. :eek:
# 5
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/23/2005 7:00 am
Originally Posted by: bababooe316chili peppers

ABUWAH!? :confused:
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 6
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
10/23/2005 7:39 am
right said fred(i'm too sexy for my shirt)...that band with the song that goes "the future so bright, i gotta wear shades" uuummmmmm....that band that sings"your unbelievable" makes me vomit ......christopher cross(i have heard better advertising tunes).......and of course AIR SUPPLY :eek:
"Dammit Jim!! I'm a guitarist not a roadie...so haul my gear"
# 7
rockonn91
rockonn91
10/23/2005 5:41 pm
Originally Posted by: bababooe316worst/gayest bands = weezer, chili peppers, yellowcard, finch, saves the day, linkin park, and way to many emo queer bands to name. :eek:

yeah im agreeing with jolly. the otherones can go, but chili peppers are a good band. i dont like some of the rap/rock stuff but they have some good instrumental stuff going for them.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.