Stupid forum game that I'm stealing from another forum

iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
01/10/2004 4:46 am
OK, here's a fun activity for the kiddies that will surely provide days of ceaseless amusement.... THE BAD ADVICE GAME!!! Where you answer the previous person's request for advice with really bad advice, and then pose a question of your own!!!!

Here goes!!!!

I'm thinking of redecorating my room. Any suggestions?
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 1
the fool
the fool
01/10/2004 5:02 am
You can paint yer walls black for starters to save them heating bills. Them science folk says black absorbs all them rainbow colors so I figured, if you can paint yer walls black, maybe you'll make your room warmer. Nowadays, the sun's gettin more hotter too, and people are dying from skin cancer, so I suggest you close your windows and your door with piles of wood to protect yourself from them ultraviolet rays and from them thieves as well. For the floor, you can just throw some newspapers and toilet paper so if you spill anything, them papers will just absorb the liquids so you won't need to worry about bending and wiping yer floor.

Now... how do you go about playing this game again?
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 2
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
01/10/2004 5:05 am
First of all, go to your parent's room and take all their medicine (even if you don't live with them anymore). Then, scurry back to the computer and log back on to GT Forums. Take the medicine and feed it to the internet while typing away.

Well, I think I need a little vacation.... where to?

[/sarcasm]
# 3
the fool
the fool
01/10/2004 5:23 am
You can take a bicycle (cars and airplanes are expensive and pollutes the environment) and go to Never Land- you know, the place where Peter Pan lives, not the one where Michael Jackson lives? Or, if you find it too dangerous because of pirates (and a repeated sex offender), you can just go inside your walk- in closet and visit Narnia, you know, like in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I heard the White Queen makes the best Turkish delights.

I need to brush my teeth, what brand of tooth paste should I use?
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 4
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
01/10/2004 11:41 am
Have you tried new Skoal brand toothpaste? It really is a delight. Clinically proven to cause gum and mouth cancer within the first 6 weeks of use. Packed full of shredded fiberglass "scrubbers", Skoal brand toothpaste promises hyper-sensitive teeth and bleeding gums OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

I'm thinking of installing a shelf directly above my bathtub to hold some bathroom essentials (radio, blow dryer, toaster). How should I go about securing the shelf?
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 5
the fool
the fool
01/10/2004 3:55 pm
You can stick your finger up your nose and stick the shelf with booger.

I'm thinking of buying a car. Which car should I buy?

# 6
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
01/10/2004 4:48 pm
Why buy one?? Just go down to your local donut shop and when a cop gets out of his car, oink like a pig and take his. Make sure you turn your lights on and if there's a shot gun in the car make sure you shoot a couple of shots back at him before you leave the area.

I'm thinking about getting a new job, what job should I get??
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 7
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
01/11/2004 12:32 am
Have you tried becoming a primary school schoolyard bully? There's decent money in that, I hear. You'd certainly have a size advantage if you've already graduated high school.

My computer is running pretty slow these days, I'm not sure why. What should I do?

[/sarcasm]
# 8
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/11/2004 12:46 am
You should give your computer a good kick in the a$$. You gotta show those things who's the boss.

How should I dress for my next concert?

"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 9
metal_carnage
metal_carnage
01/11/2004 1:12 am
some nice pink lingerie with jartells to start with, A Purple dress thats a littel to short and you should probably get yourself one of those high boots (60s style)

Go to the barbershop to get yourself a powerfull new haircut, back to the 60's with all sorts of stupid and discusting pink thingys.

oyea, dont forget to out your PEACE earrings in ;)

- I apply a job. What should I do to make absolutely sure the job is mine? -
# 10
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/11/2004 2:03 am
Make sure not to take a shower for a few days. Offices like that.... gives you a nice "vintage" smell. Brag about how many times you've took an order at the drive thru window at Mccie D's. During the interview, keep asking why there rooms look really funny and gay, they like a guy with a sense of humor. Then pik your nose and leave it rite there on the desk, just to show them you can handle the nitty gritty. Oh, and com in drunk or they won't even give you a second though.

My Ma's sick, and wants me to visit her, but i don feel like goin, how do i get out of it?
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 11
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
01/11/2004 4:34 am
Shoot her.

I've finally mastered every single Beck song ever written and transcribed it to sitar. What song(s) should I learn next?

[/sarcasm]
# 12
the fool
the fool
01/11/2004 4:58 am
you can learn how to play flight of the bumble bee on a sitar using your toes

I really like this chick. what should i do to impress her?

# 13
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
01/11/2004 5:02 pm
Kill her house pets and feed them to her. She'll see that you're a strong, confident guy who can go out and earn his keep, but who also has the refined metrosexual ability to cook.

My best friend is having problems with her weight, what should she do?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 14
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
01/11/2004 6:38 pm
Purge and screw up her electrolytes. The bulemia will be a good way to slim her down a little and after she goes into cardiac arrest she can lose a few of those useless weighty organs, like the intestines and lungs.

How do I gain weight?
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 15
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/11/2004 6:44 pm
Eat lots of pills! They have some weird chemical that makes you get really fat! Same thing with salads and lite dressing. Who r they fooling putting "lite" on the label? We all know it gives double the fat and carbs.....

I'm kinda short on cash, and don't have enough money for cable..... but i need those channels. Any advice?
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 16
Rainy River Madman
Rainy River Madman
01/11/2004 6:53 pm
Go to your neighbors house and patch into theirs, but make sure you do it at night, and wear all black. Oh yea one more thing, its best to go right into their bedroom while they are asleep and patch into that line. Then when you are done call the cable company and make sure you did it right!!

My wife is pregnant with our Fourth Child and we are done having kids after this, what is your best suggestion for Birth Control????
# 17
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
01/11/2004 9:33 pm
Well, as no birth control is really 100% reliable, I'd just kill her. The woman who no longer bears children is no use to society. Try to make it look like an accident, though!

My sister's boyfriend lost his job and is wondering how he can break the news to her, how can he remedy this problem?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 18
DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
01/12/2004 2:24 am
You all have tried yourt best and failed miserbaley.. the lesson is never too try... because trying is always the first step to failure.....

Thats a good line.
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar
# 19
the fool
the fool
01/12/2004 4:23 am
Kill her parents and everyone that your gf's beloved ones, then tell her you lost your job. I bet you she would just shrug off the fact that you lost your job.

I want to learn how to read. Where should I go?

# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.