View post (Messed up mind in here... <--)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
01/05/2001 4:59 am
How should express yourself, well there are numerous ways, and although we can make so many difdferent suggestions, the only way that you can reach a strong level of certainty is by exploring your many different options. I think once we all just slow down everything falls into place..You know, Most people believe that you have to have lived a hard life in order to play the blues efficiently.Is it true???

WEll, I guess the way we are now is sometimes a result of what we knew and sometimes experienced as children. And sometimes we see or hear things that effect us, but we don't necessarily know how to deal with it all, where it can be the smallest incident. But although we forget alot of the course of several years, just that one indent in our brains can take us places that never existed. I guess what Iam trying to say is thatr, alot of the most sucessful musicians (or for the topic of conversation blues artists), didn't necessarily suffer as a child, but just like everyone else they have the capacity to feel things, where they can sometimes put those feelings into their music. (And its not always consciously.) I guess to a certain point in our lives, when it comes to music we rely on what sounds good and what helps us reach a better understanding of who we are. Believe me its never an easy process, but that continuous level of unsatisfavction is what we feed on, and where we derive all of the necessary energy to be our best..

-Joseph :)
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."