why can't i listen

Twist of Fate
Twist of Fate
11/21/2003 7:28 pm
Everytime I go to listen to a trick on here it takes me to windows media player and just sets there i've waited for atleast five mins too see if it would load. Does anyone know what to do?
Thanks
"I have never failed to fail"
# 1

11/21/2003 9:33 pm
it's because the mp3's are associated to your media windows player.

What I do is always right click and save as...

You could reassociate the mp3's to , let's say your winamp, depending on your windows version there's different ways to accomplish this.

try this one, find a mp3 on your hard drive, right clik on it while holding down the shift key. You should see an option that reads Open with...

click that option it's gonna open you a new windows, now pick winamp on the list and be sure to click on the option "always use this program....."

that may do the trick.

Otherwise you may have to go in the folder options and file types. Then you can associate a program with .mp3 files.
# 2
Twist of Fate
Twist of Fate
11/21/2003 11:44 pm
Thanks i'll give it a try.
# 3
Vella
Vella
12/16/2003 10:53 pm
Problems here too.My media player plays one
trick and then the pc gives an error warning.
I have to shut down and rejoin the internet again!!
Repubblika Ta'Malta
# 4
the fool
the fool
01/01/2004 12:31 am
it's weird. sometimes it works. sometimes it crashes down. i tried downloading them but i always get confused which goes with which because i've downloaded so many and i can't even change the name of the file because it says it will change something about the path and it will be inoperable. Really weird.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.