Radiohead, mmmm...

Joseph
Joseph
01/04/2001 3:12 am
What do you guys think about the new Radiohead album, and they're decision to write music to satisfy themselves instead of satisfying the fickle impulses of others? I mean, thats what music is all about, or at least what it should be about...

Well, there really aren't too many new rock bands today that really inspire me, I mean that really throw me down on the ground and then drag me around for hours at a time. its just not happening, :D. I guess what I miss the most is the sincerity that the bands used to possess years ago, where they envisioned their songs mentally before writing them down on paper. In the practical sence Ide like to think that most musicians want to develop the ability to transport the music that they hear in their heads onto their instrument, a way of coming to terms with whatever is going on inside of their heads. To be at peace with themselves. But sadly, that isnt the case, I guess its just not enough to hear a catchy melody, I just really miss the music that really took us to another level most mentally and physically, :).

-Joseph,:) Ide appeciate your feedback on this one...
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.