View post (More stories....)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
02/24/2001 3:24 am
Well, its good that you can laugh about these rather embarrassing situations now,:) instead of holding it all inside of you to the point of no return. I know some musicians who were mentally damaged after a few incidents like these, but it all depends on how much persistence you have to let the good (even if it doesnt seem like much) out weigh the bad stuff. One of the worst situations on stage that I can think of is when you have a really bad drummer, (someone who dazzles you at the auditions but can't carry through with an even succession on notes once the real show begins.) And whats worse is when he can't follow along with the rest where he basically gives up almost all together.( Something like this happened before and I was caught in the middle.) The fans could have done a better job clapping their hands that night, but they just weren't motivated nor were any of the guys on stage, (except for me.)

But through these experiences we learn what not to do, and to test the reflexes o our musicians left and right.

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."