View post (More stories....)

View thread

Trolle
Trolle
12/28/2000 2:02 pm
Well, some stories from Denmark:

I played with my band in a big park, with a 20.000+ crowd, really a big one for me back then (and the first). Things had to go wrong...
First, our cameraman walked by my amp while I was up front doin' the outro-solo and CUT!...he dragged the ****in' cable out of my amp!! (since, I've used tape to keep the cable in place even if I hang myself in it!)
Second, I used a wireless system, so I could get around the stage. But the stage was so big and lacked of monitors, so when I ran over to the other guitarist, I couldn't hear **** of what I was playing! I thought "**** it!" and played on along with my fellow guitarist, but I can't garantee how it sounded and the others in the band just smiled at me, cause I looked real lost.
Last, (still the same concert) when we had played the last tune and stood backstage, the showannouncer yelled to the crowd about extras. Somehow, he ****ed up his pep-talk and made the crowd go "Nooooooooo!!....Nooooooooooooo!".
Of cause, we thought that they really really hated us and I had never in my life experienced a crowd shout "NOOO!" like that. Suddently, I big bouncer pushed us back on the stage and the crowd went "YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!" and we played one more tune with our nerves shakin'. Scary moment of my life I'll say!!!

Fiddles
Trolle