View post (To GT and the instructors)

View thread

alffvdh
Full Access
alffvdh
Full Access
05/29/2023 11:25 pm
#7 Originally Posted by: Tinpan

Interesting John and appears to confirm growing suspicion that the requests functionality is a waste of time. Certainly a total reluctance from admin to have any kind of transparency on what is being requested. No reason at all why that should be confidential...unless.......

I think the shear number of songs that got pulled is what has got a lot of us so pizzed orf. A few...OK...but 300+?

Agree that was a strange one 'too easy...too hard'. Couldn't get the beef there either, but recreating exactly the same lessons and calling them new is a legit concern when new content is what is required to plug the gaping hole that has been left.

Yeah..... I agree..... it is a bit of a "have" when "new songs" are new lessons of old songs. Wonder what's going on behind the scenes. 

Well.... there's enough to keep me busy with what is available. Luckily I have a very broad range of musical tastes. There will be some who are very narrow with their tastes and it's a shame for them for sure. My step-son gave up on GT because he is only interested in death-metal....... suprisingly not a lot on offer there 😃. 

I do wonder how sustainable their business model is now......    I hope they can re-build.