View post (Hey Guitar Tricks Give Us A Real Explanation)

View thread

W3
Full Access
W3
Full Access
04/13/2023 2:21 pm

I agree. There were so many great classic rock, in particular, that drew me in. Like Bob, I felt plenty certain they would be there. Heck, there are published tab sites that are filled with MANY of the songs you've dumped but they've still got them. Something doesn't sit right because with so many other factors still at play, I'm not buying it. With no real explanation, it makes me feel like I'm not worthy of an adult explanation. I've read the forum entries of folks that are tickled with the way GT operates, regardless of deleted songs, as long as they can still learn their scales or blues progressions. You could endlessly strip things from your site and they'll be here.  Don't bank on that business model if you want to stay viable.  I recently retired after running my own business for over 40 years and i absolutely understand how important customers are and if I were to pull something away that they in essence have paid for, I'd be called out for being shifty. The oness is on y'all to talk to your very loyal (many years subscribers) customers and let us know the lowdown. 

edited