View post (Begging for Better Browsability)

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
03/02/2023 3:57 am

I'll just add that breadcrumb style guide was what made me want to try guitartricks (I've been here for a few years now). I knew I needed a well guided path, step by step to make it work. GT gave me exactly that.

I don't cope too well with too many option so this style of teaching was exactly what I needed to get me started. A well thought path of steps, what to start with, what to do next, to make learning as efficient as possible is super important thing. Lisa and then Anders walked me through it. Loved it and learned so much because of them.

Everything that it is here is for free on the internet bascially... In one form or another... So organising everything in a very well thought manner to give a learner the best possible route for learning should be a priority.

1. FUNDAMENTALS 1 (Lisa)

2. FUNDAMENTALS 2 (Lisa)

<----- this is where I felt a little lost. Didn't know if I should start with country, blues, rock, etc.

3. ROCK STYLE LVL 1 (Anders)

4. ROCK STYLE LVL 2 (Anders)

<----- this is where I felt a little lost again. Didn't know if I should continue and learn some country, blues, etc. stuff before moving forward

5. Now I only learn the songs from the catalogue (METAL)

So far I love it~!! (except for some mistakes in notations)

I just couldn't wait any longer I guess... This is what makes me tick.. This is why I have picked up the guitar in the first place so... I guess it was a good choice.

I just hope guitartricks.com will continue on adding amazing songs to their catalogue/

P.S.
btw... most things on guitartricks.com could use some kind of an upgrade...

+ I would really like to use a spellchecker for example... which unfortunately DOES NOT WORK here...

edited