Song Request The Cramps Goo Goo Muck

Violanted
Violanted
01/04/2023 2:33 pm

Hey All,

I have requested a song the other day. I already know it can take ages to be published.

I am already trying to figure out the song myself with the guitar but for someone that palys Guitar only since a year isn't an easy task. I am musician so somethings are not too complicated such music theorie etc..

The question here is: 

Would this song eventually released or are there chance that the song for some specific reasons can't ever be released?

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/04/2023 11:23 pm

Hi Dave,

If we are unable to get approval from the publishers that own the rights to the song, we will not be able to release it. Hopefully we can get this song made for you! The Cramps are one of my personal favorites and I know this song got popular with the new Wednesday show on Netflix. Loved the dancing scene! 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
Violanted
Violanted
01/05/2023 1:38 pm
#2 Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hi Dave,

If we are unable to get approval from the publishers that own the rights to the song, we will not be able to release it. Hopefully we can get this song made for you! The Cramps are one of my personal favorites and I know this song got popular with the new Wednesday show on Netflix. Loved the dancing scene! 

Good Day and happy new year

hehehe for me is not really about Wednesday movie, lol :-) the series is cool, however, back in the 90s I was a Psychobilly, kinda of rebel at that time lol, and I love the song simply because I like the Rockbilly/Psychobilly genre including Punk style.

Hopefully, it could eventually be released, thanks for the quick reply.

Cheers

edited

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.