I Will Follow Christ Lesson

bryanwilson01
Full Access
bryanwilson01
Full Access
12/18/2022 3:43 pm

Hi Mike,

I started working through the lessons for 'I Will Follow Christ' by Clay Crosse, if this question was asked before I apologize but I didn't see it.  I noticed in the video for verse 1 you showed the last three measures as Gm, Cm7, D7sus4, D7 but the tab shows a Bb not the Cm7.  I listened to the song and couldn't determine which was the correct chord.  Can you help with which one is correct, I know it probably doesn't matter much but I am more curious than anything else....     Thank you!

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/20/2022 3:40 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: bryanwilson01

Hi Mike,

I started working through the lessons for 'I Will Follow Christ' by Clay Crosse, if this question was asked before I apologize but I didn't see it.  I noticed in the video for verse 1 you showed the last three measures as Gm, Cm7, D7sus4, D7 but the tab shows a Bb not the Cm7.  I listened to the song and couldn't determine which was the correct chord.  Can you help with which one is correct, I know it probably doesn't matter much but I am more curious than anything else....     Thank you!

Hey there - good catch - I taught the wrong chord in that bar.  The tab is correct - the last 3 bars should be Gm, then Eb, then D7sus4, D7. I'm forwarding to our edit team to see if we can fix that video.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for alerting me!!

Mike

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.