Finally some progress, hope to make even more.

ZygoticHail
ZygoticHail
12/09/2022 8:35 am

Hello everyone, glad to be here. I tried to learn how to play in the early 1980's but didn't really have any resources and became quickly frustrated. Retired two years ago and I thought it might be worth it to give it another try. I quickly became amazed at the current resources available online though it took me awhile to arrive here. I've spent the last two years utilizing JustinGuitar.com and various YouTube videos. I have definitely made a good start but when I first arrived here, just a couple of days ago, I was amazed at the quality instruction I found here! I'm really excited about the further progress I should be able to make utilizing this promising site. I usually gravitate towards blues and blues rock but I enjoy a wide variety of music

edited
# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
12/09/2022 11:44 am

Welcome and good luck. The search tool will bring up material that is othewise hard to find.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
12/09/2022 2:21 pm

Welcome!

What you'll find here is not just one voice giving instruction on a particular topic, but a chorus of voices.  That's what's really unique about GT

# 3
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/11/2022 6:35 pm

Hi Zygotic,

Welcome! This site is the best place to be! There are SO many resources, AND, they are super well-presented and well-organized. This way, no matter what styles you are going for, you'll be able to find step-by-step lessons by great teachers to help you get there.

Have fun! - Lisa McCormick

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.