Last question today - I promise!

Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
11/04/2022 9:34 pm

Since the transition to the new site, I'm seeing a number of posts in the Forum that are older than my grown children.  For a short while, after posting a reply to a message, I would note that the question has been floating around for 20 years or so.  I now take a look at the original date before responding on the forum.

Is there a way to filter out old, old stuff?  No big worry, but it'd make the using forum a bit less clumsy.

Last question today.  As promised! :)

Rumble

# 1
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
11/04/2022 11:57 pm

I have a ditto on that one!

Captcha is a total pain in the........

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
11/08/2022 12:47 am

Hey Rumble, and Sno, are these postings showing up when you filter to only show 'New Posts'? If so, definitely send us the links to those posts so we can take a look. It may be an easy error for us to fix. You can email the links to admin@guitartricks.com 

Ocassionally, some members will post on a really old thread because they have a similar questions, or feedback. 

Thanks for catching this trend and reporting, we will keep an eye out ourselves. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
11/08/2022 3:52 am
#3 Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hey Rumble, and Sno, are these postings showing up when you filter to only show 'New Posts'? If so, definitely send us the links to those posts so we can take a look. It may be an easy error for us to fix. You can email the links to admin@guitartricks.com 

Ocassionally, some members will post on a really old thread because they have a similar questions, or feedback. 

Thanks for catching this trend and reporting, we will keep an eye out ourselves. 

Thanks. I'll start tracking.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.