Brand New

robtarin
robtarin
11/03/2022 7:52 pm

If I am a brand new player, do I just follow the path that is sent out or would I benefit from a specialized program just for me?
Rob

# 1
mjgodin
mjgodin
11/03/2022 9:11 pm

Hi and welcome,

The Fundamentals 1&2 modules are perfectly laid out for any beginner. You'll find them on the home screen then click on Beginner level. Then click the Start here button and take each lesson one at a time. You can choose either Lisa or Anders. They're both great.Then go to level 2. After that you can choose whichever style interests you or inquire about a specific program you want help with. Your journey begins. Good luck.

Enjoy,

Moe

edited
# 2
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
11/05/2022 1:30 am

Moe is spot on!

# 3
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
11/08/2022 12:42 am
#1 Originally Posted by: robtarin

If I am a brand new player, do I just follow the path that is sent out or would I benefit from a specialized program just for me?
Rob

Hi Rob, we concur with Moe! 

We always suggest beginners start with the fundamentals level 1 and then move on to 2. When the lessons get a bit more difficult, then you would know to take more time and focus on the skills taught.  You can repeat any lesson as needed.  You can loop sections of the video to fully master the concept taught.

Also, it's handy to note that you can always search for any term with the search tool (the magnifying glass icon in the upper right hand corner of the home page) to locate any specific terms or techniques you are looking to focus in on.

Remember if you have any further need of assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.  We're always here to help!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 4
robtarin
robtarin
11/11/2022 5:56 am
#2 Originally Posted by: mjgodin

Hi and welcome,

The Fundamentals 1&2 modules are perfectly laid out for any beginner. You'll find them on the home screen then click on Beginner level. Then click the Start here button and take each lesson one at a time. You can choose either Lisa or Anders. They're both great.Then go to level 2. After that you can choose whichever style interests you or inquire about a specific program you want help with. Your journey begins. Good luck.

Enjoy,

Moe

thanks

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.