After Acoustic II ?

iobeid87
Full Access
iobeid87
Full Access
09/12/2022 3:00 am

So I just started Acoustic II in the core learning system and I'm wondering where should I go next ? I wish if there was a classical guitar path in the system like (classical 1 , classical 2) because I feel like I'm more into fingerstyle/picking and more into nylon strings. Any advice on where to go after Acoustic 2 ? cheers !

# 1
mjgodin
mjgodin
09/12/2022 9:43 am

I just completed acoustic 2 and it's intense so that should keep you busy for a while. Lots of good stuff there. For classical the song library has lots of classical songs taught by Christopher. Or you can scroll into his sub forum and find his tutorials there. I think I saw a few intro courses there as well. Good luck. [br][br]

moe

# 2
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/12/2022 11:50 am
Originally Posted by: iobeid87

I wish if there was a classical guitar path in the system like (classical 1 , classical 2) because I feel like I'm more into fingerstyle/picking and more into nylon strings.[/quote]

Lisa has a whole series of tutorials on finger picking. Scroll down about halfway until you get to the sections on Fingerpicking.

https://www.guitartricks.com/instructor.php?input=311296

This forum post has my classical material organized into a curriculum.

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread.php?f=36&t=28987

Thanks to Moe for mentioning my classical material!

[quote=iobeid87]Any advice on where to go after Acoustic 2 ? cheers !

That depends on your musical goals. My first thought is: learn songs. Are there songs you want to play? Learn them and you'll find out what you need to work on next: chords, lines, rhythms, fingerpicking techniques, required to play the songs.

What style of music do you want to play?

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.