View post (Chords changing issues)

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
05/18/2022 4:20 pm

Hey All

I have completed fundamaentals 1 and started fundamentals 2.

I definately enjoyed so far. Fantastic course ...

Now there is just an issue and I think is part of the process. I am basically practicing all the chords I learnt so far Em E Am A C F (Small F easy version) G and D and Dm and I think that is it so far.

I have difficulties to switch between them using the practical methos I lear on the GTF1 with Anders which is creating a song with intro verse and outro and so on so forth.

If I practice using metronone at 45 bpm it's fine 55 bpm I start to make mistakes and not able to keep on tempo I try to increase the Tempo every time I try.

It is one month I am trying to get fluent on this chord change probably it will take longer time. I am looking for ability to change at 70 bpm and more but to be able to do that I must be so fast that I will have not to think about the chord itself and just change automatically the same way I do with my piano

I play keyboard and organ since 20 years mayb enow and indeed chrords change is not even something I think about it.

I bet this is the same process with guitar so I gues one month is too early to be proficient with chrod changes?

I practice several small sessions throughout the day probably I collect a total amount of 1,5 hours a day except weekend

Stangely enough on GTF2 on the Arpeggio training I am able to switch chords in a much faster way and it seems I can do the arpeggio in a much more clean way than changing chrods as whole. Why is that? arpeggio should be more difficult isn't?

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]