View post (Stuck)

View thread

Sasha-B
Full Access
Sasha-B
Full Access
05/17/2022 5:44 pm

I have been there, and still go there on occasion! I have been playing four years or so.

To get out of this rut, I have had to just focus on one song, using the grading system that GT provides, and following the video in order. It is painful because I want to learn right away, but I am now able to play a few songs all the way through.

I will mix it up with the "Four Chords" app by Justin Guitar as they tend to be easy songs, chords only.

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by: Gino0603

Hi all,

Ive been playing for 3 years now and tried many lesson plans. With the internet now we are lucky to have so much choice in lesson plans but the downside is i switch alot. Now going trough the fundamentals again because i had the feeling that i rushed them the first time. What my problem really is is i want to learn songs. But cant figure out what songs fits my skill level and i like a wide variety on styles depending om my mood. I like metal, rock , blues even some pop songs.

Most songs i begin with i never finish because they are either to hard or not inspiring enough. Also got the feeling that with the spare time i have dabbling in so many styles wont get me anywhere. Does anyone else have the same problem feeling kind of lost.

2021 Iris CH

2021 G&L ASAT Classic Tribute