View post (Custom Lesson Plans question)

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
05/16/2022 1:07 pm
Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel
Originally Posted by: Violanted

However if trying to join I am immediately prompt to pay, without being asked the questions but alsoI can't see what I would really get as custom plan and how it really works.

In other words, I am following the Fundamentals 2, i have completed the one. Therefore i wonder if that is suitable for a beginner like me?

The majority of guitar students at the beginner level will do just fine following the Core Learning System curriculum. Start at Guitar Fundamentals 1 or 2 depending on how much knowledge and skill you bring to the task. Jump to a Style course next or if you are more experienced.

Yes perfectly clear, since I have just started Fundamental part 2 and I am very happy with progress I will wait for gettin on to that type of lesson, thanks that clarified all.

The idea with the custom lesson plan is that there is so much content on GT it can be difficult to zero in on exactly what you need, when you need it, in the right order. So, if you are already more experienced & are looking for content on specific topics or techniques, or if you want a little more specialized guidance, the custom lesson plan is a good fit. A GT instructor will look at your survey answers & find the lessons that will target those topics or techniques, then build them into a lesson path for you to work through.

Hope that helps!

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]