View post (Laminate guitar)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
05/09/2022 12:35 am
Originally Posted by: aliasmaximus

Wow, manXcat - will there be a written exam after that discourse? ;)

Seriously though, thank for all that info!

Sascha

Mea culpa. I'm an serious attention to detail person Sascha. Although retired now, that's who you'd want up the pointy end watching those screens and dials and monitoring the flight director or in a mission critical emergency when things go pear shaped quickly when your life is on the line at 30,000+ feet in what effectively amounts to a pressurised Coke can with wings full of fuel. [br][br]Neither small talk nor glib superficial txt type one liners whether in the kind of neurotypical pretence at conversation or what passes for social interaction with them do it for me I'm afraid. Do it once. Do it thoroughly and apply whatever perseverence and effort it takes to succeed, or don't do it at all. Other than a meets or exceeds test standard competency result from the examining check Captain or authority, sheeple mob approval neither sought nor required by moi. [br][br]I can enjoy a joke along with participating dining in night fun 'n games hi-jinks in the Mess/Wardroom as I once did as much as the rest, but when some asks a question deserving of an answer, I try to give the kind of comprehensive answer I'd expect and prefer had asked that question. [br][br]Cheers mate!