View post (Human fly Cramps (Beginner) how to get that tone)

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
04/21/2022 10:25 am

Hey All

For this song you require Tremolo and a lots of reverbe

Now obviously so far in 8 mnths I reached begineer level and I can play decently many beginener songs but having concentrate so far on playing Guitars and learning I left apart the fat that eventually I need to get some gear

I have the passion to built Tube Guitar Amps I have built 18 Watts, Madmam Amp Fender 5F1 and Fender 5F3

So far I soild some and own Madmam Amp which is a

Madamp M15Mk1 is a two-channel 15W guitar tube amp with "british" sound, providing the following features:

Two channels with independent volume and tone controls[br]Push/Pull power amp with 15W into 8 Ohm or 16 Ohm[br]Channel 1 is based on the Marshall 18W with additional "Fat" switch (Bass Boost). It provides power amp distortion at higher volumes (Clean at lower volumes).[br]Channel 2 is based on the Marshall JTM, but provides more gain. It provides preamp distortion at low volumes.

The Second Amp is Fender 5F3 Deluxe everytone know this one

In addition I have a Demon Tube Screamer Overdrive Normally I play some Blues Songs a Classic Rock, easy songs

For this one how can I achieve the Tremolo effect and a lots of Reverb I definately need a new pedal? Right any suggestions? Sorry I have partiall knowledage Electronics is good but when it comes to new gear I am exploring options

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]