GT is the best!!

mandrakeball
mandrakeball
03/08/2022 4:34 pm

Following-on from my initial post when I first joined GT.

After trying other online learning sites (three in total) and banging my head against brick wall - with GT it has all coming flooding back! I am already on the advanced modules, and most of all....enjoying playing guitar again. We finally have lift-off!

I love the fact you can jump between, blues, jazz, country etc. Also the song learning lessons are a great resource and very thorough. Something for everyone.

Really grateful to have found and joined GT. After years of not playing - last September I bought myself a beautuful Gibson 335, amongst the last to have been made in Memphis. I thought I has wasted my money - but thanks to GT I am loving owning this beautiful guitar.

Many thanks - will keep you updated with progress!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/08/2022 10:23 pm

Hey mandraekball! We love hearing success stories, so thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that you found your way to us after your search. Let us know if you ever have any questions. Don't forget you can reach out to the instrcutors in the forum if you have any playing/technical questions for them!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.