Soundgarden

kpjohn
Full Access
kpjohn
Full Access
02/21/2022 5:18 pm

I had posted earlier, with no response, asking what happened to the Soundgarden lessons. I just wanted to make sure that I was not imagining things as I recall learning Burden in My Hand, taught possibly by Mike Olekshy, but now I can't find it. Did it ever exist?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/28/2022 5:15 pm

Hey KP! Last March we lost a few songs from our list due to a licensing renewal. Unfortunately Soundgarden was included in that list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
aliasmaximus
aliasmaximus
03/01/2022 5:57 am
Originally Posted by: Guitar_Tricks_Admin

Hey KP! Last March we lost a few songs from our list due to a licensing renewal. Unfortunately Soundgarden was included in that list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Wouldn't it cause a lot less confusion and be more convenient for everyone involved if Admin would just stop dropping things off the site without any notification, explanation or apology?

Songs, tutorials, teachers, services, members, features.... all disappearing suddenly without a trace.

And I'm pretty sure that you "lost a few songs from our list" not due to a licensing renewal, but rather due to a failure to renew licensing.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.