why do you keep messing up with favourites...

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
02/04/2022 6:20 pm

Not the first time I had to re-arrange my favourites again. What's going on with the site... From time to time it messes up my favourites... I do not want to waste time doing the same thing over and over...[br][br]Does anyone else experience it?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/04/2022 10:17 pm

Hi Tgchan,

We would like to help with this. Connect with us at admin@guitartricks.com so we can get more infromation about the issue and help you troubleshoot. Have a good weekend!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
02/05/2022 4:50 am

It was the same thing on firefox and on google chrome (both private/incognito mode) as well, windows 7 - private mode.[br][br][br]You spend time organising everything, making it easy to follow and practice you come to practice with limited time and everything is in chaos again...[br][br][br]It's messed in boths modes. Show all favourite and favourites with pages to choose from.[br][br][br]Edit:[br][br]Trying to clean this mess again and changes even don't stick now... Some of the changes save and some not...[br][br]Before you try and turn it my way I have not changed anyhting for the last few years... Except moving from firefox to chrome. Same crap happened from time to time on both browsers, though.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.