View post (What Pedal to use to get B B King style or Blues)

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
01/02/2022 6:12 pm

Hey All,

I don't own the typucal B B King style guitar but just a Fender Electro Acoustinc DCS60 a decent guitar that has a beautiful tone, and I also own a Les Paul style, is an Ephiphone Les Paul classic.

I am begineer and still struggling but I am learning my first full B.B. King[br]The Thrill Is Gone (Made Easy)

Since the path I want undertake once I complete the GF 2 is Blues I wonder what pedal or anythig other things do I need to get that typical B B King sound or typically I like Blues that is what Jimmy Reed was playing or Muddy Water but even Eric Clpaton for example Sweet Home Chicago

I build Tube Amps and Cabs myself, did this since a while currently I have an 5F1 Champ for Home and also a Madam Amp this is basically a 60s Bluesbreaker sound (Clean) with 2 channels where the second Channel is British Rock sound from 70s where you can add gain for distortion.

any other ideas is there a pedal that I can buy or build that can help with blues.

I have used Guitar Amps for using with Organ and also with Fender Rhodes piano this is why I built Amps but never applied to a Guitar.

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]