new guy in town

onestopfuels74
onestopfuels74
11/09/2021 2:59 pm

hi guys im from ireland just joined here i know a few chords on the guitar ,most chords and barr chords but thats it im hoping to hon my skills here in a major way ,especailly lead,just trying to find my way around here its hard to know were to start any help would be welcome ,anyway the site looks great ,it was jamplay vs guitartricks and look who won,thanks im looking forward to this journey and hope to god im not side tracked thanks take care ..brian ireland

# 1
DraconusJLM
DraconusJLM
11/09/2021 3:12 pm

You could have a race through Guitar Fundamentals 1 and 2, but it sounds like you'd be better starting at Rock, Blues, Country or Acoustic 1 (whichever floats your boat) and look through the lessons until you find the stage that you start learning (that's basically what I did, but with the inclusion of going through fundamentals... didn't really learn anything but the teacher, LISA MCCORMICK, has such a relaxing voice when talking or singing that it's like having an audio massage).

I wish this forum had a "block user" feature. Possibly I'm not the only one......

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.