View post (How do I deal with left hand fingertip pain?)

View thread

Benjamin Tan
Benjamin Tan
11/09/2021 4:23 am
Originally Posted by: Music_Maestro
Originally Posted by: Benjamin Tan
Originally Posted by: Music_Maestro

Do you practice spider fingers exercise, for at least 5-10mins before learning?

No, and I never heard of the exercise before, how does it work?

I would explain here, but it's pointless as all GT tutorials work best where you're following along visually. Do you see now by skipping essential fundamentals you're not doing yourself any favours? You have a full subscription, so you should have access to them.

Best of luck.

Spider exercise isn't part of Guitar Fundamentals course. It is part of the warm ups section iirc. How hard is it just to mention that?

Like that has a lot to do with me skipping fundamentals? Months ago when I was still at fundamentals I don't even know this exercise existed. I also have the same finger tip pain but I didn't use forum much. Now I feel a lot more focused and purposeful, and I make more posts/ask more questions. If I make a similar post that time on finger tip pain what you're gonna say? Apparently me skipping fundamentals is out of the list.

Since joining fingerstyle right away I am able to learn chords faster, muscle memory builds much faster than when I was learning GF1, if you wanna know why, go back to the thread where I asked about skipping learning chords.