View post (Strumming techniques question)

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
10/14/2021 5:57 pm

Hey All,

The other day I posted a question about easy blues songs and following blues path.

I am very new never played guitar before but i am good with piano and keyboards, in fact I play in a band.

I decided to switch to guitar, but it is tought than I thought, but I love it so much that I won't ever give up, I am definately convinced about that.

I made a good progress so far with guitar fundamentals level 1 but I haven't finished there yet. Learning the very basic , simple chords, simple melody and simple basic songs.

The easy songs such Blues made easy or Rock made easy are still advanced for me or at least the feel so probably should try harder and insist.

My finger seems not to make the right things, all seems so hard to accomplish :-) but I know the feeling it was the same with keyboard back in 2008 when I started, it sounded mission impossible. Today I play advanced and live in small pub or small venues

I guss it will take time, I can play nearly ok the main riff for Smoke on the Water Deep Purple. Anyway would you advise to continue with Guitar fundamentals till the end of level 2 or for someone so beginner like me it would be possible to dive into the blues path course level 1 directly?

I bet better to wait a little longer and continue on the current path?

I just wanna do the right thing

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]