View post (Pedals)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
10/08/2021 9:43 pm
Originally Posted by: DraconusJLM

Reads more like taking it personally but IDC. One thing I never object to is a person's right to disagree or contradict.

Comprehension has failed you on this occasion in emotionally misinterpreting my response, which certainly [u]wasn't its purpose nor intent[/u] -to make that point unmistakably clear. Unapologetically, I tend to the left brained factual and pragmatic, and can't be bothered with kind of emotional offended infantile ego nonsense you would like to infer an agenda behind my post. Psychological projection?

[br]As I pointed out of your previous response about as diplomatically as I am ever going to be, although "technically" correct, tacitly acknowledged in said post, cherry picking that technicality in the circumstances was more about illustrating to us all your knowledge rather than taking into consideration the OPs original question, level of expertise, need, need to know or purpose. [br][br]There was no "contradiction", nor disagreement of [u]technical[/u] fact, just an alternative perspective of its merit to and pragmatic purpose to the OP. It's a [u]discussion[/u] forum, not Facebook looking for likes spewing forth pointless flattering superficiality.