Missing songs?

Nikki Thedog
Full Access
Nikki Thedog
Full Access
09/02/2021 5:13 pm

Mike, the first song I learned on GT was Cinderella Nobodys Fool. Was quite a while ago and wanted to go back to go over the whole song again but It's no longer there. Am I missing it or are songs dropped after a certain length of time? Thanks Dale aka Nikki Thedog lol...

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/02/2021 5:41 pm

Whatsup Dale aka Nikki :):

Unfortunately, a bunch of songs were removed from the site back in March due to the termination of some publishing agreements. It seems Nobody's Fool was one of those songs.

From admin:

Unfortunately we had to remove some songs from the site because we weren't able to renew the license we had with a music publisher.

This is a very rare situation and we tried everything we could to keep these lessons on the site. Despite our efforts, we had to take the songs down.

[br]I want to assure you that we work tirelessly to keep the songs we have and despite this loss, we are dedicated to releasing new song lessons every week this year. Stay tuned for new song lessons each week by visiting the homepage under “Newest Lessons”.

Mike

Originally Posted by: 69deville

Mike, the first song I learned on GT was Cinderella Nobodys Fool. Was quite a while ago and wanted to go back to go over the whole song again but It's no longer there. Am I missing it or are songs dropped after a certain length of time? Thanks Dale aka Nikki Thedog lol...

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
Nikki Thedog
Full Access
Nikki Thedog
Full Access
09/02/2021 10:27 pm

Got it, wondered if it had anything to do with Jeff LaBar passing. Guess not. Quick story on the Google name. When I first created the account my border collie Nikki (lost her a couple years ago) was sitting next to me. Was supposed to be "the dog" but Google decided Thedog was better. FIgured what the heck and went with it haha. Cheers.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.