Hello! And So Far I Really Like It Here!

anthonyrosenthal74
Full Access
anthonyrosenthal74
Full Access
08/13/2021 2:09 am

Well I'm certainly not a begiinner, but I certainly am not a master either. Been playing for about thirty years, sometimes that's been off and on, and sometimes non-stop, with a few periods of not at all for a while. I've been recently giving a friend's son lessons and not being a teacher type at all, I wanted to watch some of the beginner lessons here to get a better idea of what I should be teaching a beginner and how to progress from one lesson to another.... yada yada yada.... I've actually been enjoying these beginner lessons because I've discovered some bad technique of my own to improve as well as some other things I never paid much attention to, being self taught and all that. I still haven't even glanced at the more advanced stuff yet. But that's ok.I did browse through the website in general, looking at the layout, the songs pages, lessons on riffs, all the different genres and more. I've been a member on another competitive websight (which I won't name out of respect for this one) for quite a few years, and I won't fault that one or try to compare the two because really that one and this one are both great and I'll be keeping my membership for both. I mainly play hard rock and metal, but I've been touching on the blues a bit more lately, and I enjoy celtic and fingerstyle guitar as well, and I would never rule out a bit of country if the song pleases me. My current guitars are an LTD EC-1000, LTD H-1001-FR, Schecter Solo II Custom, Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C1- FR-S, Ibanez AM93 Expressionist, Ibanez acoustic (forget the model name), Ibanez bass (forget the model name), and an Ibanez RG series guitar I've had since 1998. and a strat style Jay Turser. [br][br]

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/13/2021 4:29 pm

Welcome to the Guitar Tricks Forum! Here you can chat with other members and interact with instructors as well. Good luck on your guitar journey!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.