firehawk fx

greyfus
Full Access
greyfus
Full Access
05/30/2021 8:07 pm

when the covid started our drummer quit so we went back to the drawing board , I decided to go in a different direction from the pedal board and got the firehawk by line 6 and have been worrking on the presets for the past year slow going at first but really cool with preset tones in the cloud ..... i got presets assigned to all the songs but constantly tweeking the tones.

I know a lot of people use the helix .. anybody out there using the firehawk in a live setting?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/01/2021 6:43 pm

Great question! I'm sure someone in the forum has a great response for you!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
vdubina145
vdubina145
08/03/2021 9:44 am

In addition to a fully loaded selection of essential amp models and stompbox effects, the Firehawk FX includes Variax Digital inputs, an effects loop, and USB connectivity that lets you record on your Mac, Windows PC, or iOS* device. That's not the only way this cutting-edge effects processor interacts with your mobile gadget. Thanks to the amazing Firehawk Remote app, you can control your settings, save presets, and recall as many sounds as you like over Bluetooth - all from your iOS* or Android device! At Sweetwater we're jazzed about the Line 6 Firehawk FX. We're confident you will be, too! >>>> jcpenneykiosk

# 3
greyfus
Full Access
greyfus
Full Access
10/09/2021 1:33 am

I ran a pedal board for years but after about 6 months with the firehawk finaly getting my presets in order, it is a work in progress as I have adjusted and changed the settings for every song on our list many times but it is getting better , the volume level adjustments seem to require the most work especially songs that switch from clean to distortion , i run it through my EVH using 4 cable hookup and really happy with the tone I am getting now out of it

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.