PST vs. PDT? nah

RonaldR
Full Access
RonaldR
Full Access
05/10/2021 5:56 pm

Hi Mike,

I've been enjoying the Friday Night livestreams. I work with timekeeping software for a living, and was going to point out the "PST" on the livestream reminder announcements. Technically we're in "PDT" since the clocks sprung forward a while ago...

But nah, one further reflection I like it as it is. I'm learning guitar in part to bring out the creatig musical brain, I get enough of the engineering brain at work. I say, keep it as it is!

:-)

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/11/2021 1:48 pm

Thanks Ron!! I had no idea there was a difference, but now I do!!

I'll reach out to our Social Media Dept to let them know!

And thanks for checking out the Live Streams - see you at the next one!

[br]Mike

Originally Posted by: RonaldR

Hi Mike,

I've been enjoying the Friday Night livestreams. I work with timekeeping software for a living, and was going to point out the "PST" on the livestream reminder announcements. Technically we're in "PDT" since the clocks sprung forward a while ago...

But nah, one further reflection I like it as it is. I'm learning guitar in part to bring out the creatig musical brain, I get enough of the engineering brain at work. I say, keep it as it is!

:-)

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2
RonaldR
Full Access
RonaldR
Full Access
05/22/2021 9:32 pm

I see the latest live-stream announcement just says "Pacific". Woo-hoo, I've made my small mark in the world! :-)

# 3
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/23/2021 1:10 am

Ha ha right on!

Originally Posted by: RonaldR

I see the latest live-stream announcement just says "Pacific". Woo-hoo, I've made my small mark in the world! :-)

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.