View post (Guitar Suggestion)

View thread

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
04/11/2021 2:23 pm

Coil tapping is VERY COOL. Both guitar sounds at the comand of your fingertips with the push of a button. click... Thick Heavy Humbucker sound, or click... Clear Transendent Single Coil sound BOTH IN ONE GUITAR. I love my coil tapping guitar! Coil-tapping is one of the features that I would most miss if it was not includIed in my guitar. It really is like having the best of both sounds at all times. click... [br]

I don't think an SSH set up, without the Coil-tappng is the same thing... I love the sound of my single coil bridge pick up. I would miss that for sure. Talk about cutting through the mix!! I also use my neck pick up on the Humbucking setting for thick deep dark sounds. I would sorely miss etiher option if I didn't have them. That does not even begin to talk about how coil-tapping enlarges the range your clean tones!

By Jeff's pricing numbers, I would suggest that 50 pounds more is well worth not having to buy a secont guitar to cover the sounds your non-coil-splitting ax won't produce.

Captcha is a total pain in the........