Suggestion/question

miroslav.ocenas86
miroslav.ocenas86
03/17/2021 1:08 pm

Hey all,

I've been part of guitar family for about three months now and wanna say thanks first of all for great teaching. Structure is really good, pace and when I look back, I can see that I'm doing really nice progress.

There's maybe only one thing which I've found little frustrating, functionality which I'm missing.

Especially now, when I'm revisiting some previously learnt songs with the idea of applying 'new' strumming patterns, I would love if I could use tabulature pop up feature which would also follow 'live' with jam track as it happens during 'normal' play mode. I coud of course print it out but that's waste of time and waste paper. Also seeing that guided progress on tabulature 'live' is great navigation through the song. Cause I can easily lose the idea where I'm without that.

It's possible someone has already suggested this, so I appologise if repeating but this functionality I've seen on other patforms and it would help me a lot.

Thanks for reply and great day filled with great music

Regards

Miro

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
03/17/2021 6:12 pm

Hey there! Thank you for this suggestion. We appreciate your feedback and will be forwarding this info to our team. Thanks again, and enjoy Guitar Tricks!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.