View post (About the core learning system)

View thread

summerde.von40
summerde.von40
03/03/2021 5:17 am
Originally Posted by: NA.Jay

Hi guys, it's been a while since the first time I played the guitar, it was a wonderful experience for me.

I am still a bit confused about the Core learning system. So Mr.Mouridsen is the main instructor in Rock style FaceTime PC level 1 and 2, but at the same time, I found a lot of other lessons from other instructors such as Mr.Andy Gurley or Mr.Christopher Schlegel, etc. So, why are these lessons are not included in the Rock style level 1 and 2, and how do I know if I need to learn the lessons of other teachers? And when? (Similar to other genres, not just Rock)

I'm sorry if my question sounds obscure but I think you get the point. And much appreciate your replies guys!

Thats all fine, but if you go back to Home screen and click on the Experienced Course layout it's the exact same thing only GF1 & 2 are in Grey and the others to the right are in Red, but the course contents are the same as in Beginner section. So I guess the question is if you go to the Home screen what is the difference between Beginner and Experienced Lessons Modules?