Jam Station Track Won’t Play

jsn.hgl
jsn.hgl
01/29/2021 8:51 pm

Hello,

I am trying to play a jam track (on Jam Station)from the Heartbreak Hotel lesson series. The title is "Im Lonely Baby: Blues Riffs". It won't play though the others I have tried do. [br][br]Attaching a screen shot.

[br][br][br]

Thanks,

Jason

P.S. This tool in the toolbox is an underrated feature and more folks should know about it. I was a member here before and this is the first that I ever saw it/used it. Great way to save those tricky parts you're trying to learn for quick access when you have 5 minutes to practice. Sweet.

# 1
Carl King
GuitarTricks Video Director
Carl King
GuitarTricks Video Director
02/02/2021 7:12 am

Hey jns.hgl,

I think something very strange is happening here and I am forwarding it to our tech people.

I don't believe that song / track should even be available in the Jam Station but I could be wrong.

Thanks for sending this and we'll let you know what happens.

-Carl.

Carl King[br]GuitarTricks Video Director / Producer

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/02/2021 5:01 pm

Hey jsn.hgl, After some further investigation it looks like your scenario was a fluke. Because of song licensing restrictions, songs are not available in the Jam Station. We aren't sure why Heartbreak Hotel is showing up in your Jam Station. We can't recreate the issue on our end because songs are not available in the Jam Station. Thank you for your patience and understanding with this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3
jsn.hgl
jsn.hgl
02/02/2021 7:01 pm

Thanks guys!

What a strange glitch. I was impressed with this "feature" I had discovered. I stand by my statement that this would be cool if it actually was a feature.

~Jason

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.