A Big Rocking Thumbs Up to the Instructors

dean.barnard9113
dean.barnard9113
12/31/2020 3:58 am

I have for the longest time had a love, hate relationship with the guitar. I have tried many avenues during the past to enable myself to learn to play the guitar, everything from youtube videos to books etc.. In October this year I decided to try and learn to play the guitar again and came across Guitartricks, so I thought I would give it a try. I worked my way through Fundamentals 1 and 2, this taught me alot that I was previously missing. I am currently half way through Rock 1 and can finally say I am making progress. I already started playing songs from my favourite bands like AC/DC and LIVE, still struggling a bit with the solo sections but its work in progress. So I just want to say thank you to all the instructors that made this possible, you have made me fall in love with the guitar again. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to working my way through the rest of the genres

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/04/2021 4:18 pm

That's great news Dean! I'm glad to hear Guitar Tricks has helped reignite your passion for guitar. It's a fun instrument to play and a great social tool for jamming with and meeting other musicians (if that's a goal of yours) and stress relief from life.

If you ever need extra help with anything guitar I can give you detailed advice and guidance in a private '1 on 1' online lesson through Guitar Tricks. Here's a link to book a lesson with yours truely: https://guitartricks.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?calendarID=1274409&fbclid=IwAR35LuhmQIjAsO_BNLAO351u0GQvGwofQ5T3_92nJZSa7dDNn2hDfTZP5IU

Keep those fingers flying!

-Dave

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.