View post (must all things pass?!)

View thread

mjgodin
mjgodin
10/21/2020 10:04 pm

I'm not sure what all this "Captcha" business is about. Read a lot of threads about it and the problems you and some others are having.I have been a member for almost a year and I log on and off this forum almost daily from sometimes two different platforms. My Laptop running latest Windows versions with upgrades turned on. Windows Firewall set to pretty default settings. Dynamic DHCP from my network provider. Mozilla Firefox 81.02 with 64 bit encryption Internet browser.

My other device is my Iphone 6 running IOS14 and using Safari. Not once have I been prompted to go thru a captcha screen to connect to the Forum. It does however make me use it when I put in a long ( like this one) reply or topic but I don't find it to be much more than a minor nuisance to select a few images that have a crosswalk or cars or whatever in it. Are you sure there is not something in your network or firewall security settings that might be causing this. My old career as a Certified Network Administrator has me thinking either firewall or browser setting is too restrictive or your automatically deleting cookies after every session and it needs to renew itself every time.

Just throwing some ideas out there. Hope it gets resolved for you. Good Luck.

Moe