Thanks Dave!

stevelankford313
Full Access
stevelankford313
Full Access
09/09/2020 2:09 am

Hi Dave,

Great job as always on another classic rock tune. You, all the instructors at Guitar Tricks and the whole crew are the best there is at guitar instruction. I'm having a great time learning ''You Might Think" although i did decide to take some parts from guitars 2 and 3. I was mainly trying to add as much of the full lesson as i could, add a little extra challenge to the complete single guitar. It has such great simple guitar parts i just felt they were going to waste. Once i feel i've gotten all i can get out of all three guitar parts i may still go back to the single guitar arrangement.

I just noticed that i may have been missing out on some your live lessons. So hopefully if you continue those i will get those in my routine. Thanks again for your great guitar lessons...Later Dave C;)

# 1
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dave Celentano
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/09/2020 2:31 pm

Cool and thanks Steve!! I agree, "You Might Think" utilizes small guitar parts thrown in here and there to fill out the song and each part is neccessary. Awesome that you're making your own composite arrangement to get a 'fuller' sound that more closely matches the original song.

Keep those fingers flying!

-Dave

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.