View post (A shameless plug)

View thread

William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
08/11/2020 11:53 am

Bit of a preamble here. My son met up with 3 other young boys at a music and theater club here in town way back when they were teenagers - thats only 3 or 4 years ago actually. They all had some experience wih an instrument and began writing songs and playing coffee houses etc around town. They recorded the1st album in a friends house when they were 16/17 and now as life becomes real and they are in the midst of finishing university educations and starting the long road of making carreers and lives for themselves, they have come out with a last hoorah album!

It is a bitter sweet moment for me as I am sure it is for the other parents. Being groupies and driving these kids around and doing show setups has been a lot of fun for all of us parents, even it meant standing in the cold rain at some events.

We all know the value of music to ourselves personally and why we practice guitar. As a father I can attest to the value of music being a constructive and positive endevour for young people. As a family we actively support young people in the arts community.

Anyway, here is a song from the album about to be released on the 14th. Spotify Apple etc. The name of the band is Burgundy Drive.

Hope you enjoy

Burgundy Drive

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!