View post (Hi to the world out there,)

View thread

Airborne2466
Airborne2466
07/22/2020 11:34 am

My name is Darren and I started this course about a year ago but had to stop for a while due to illness, but fortunately I survived and restarted the course about 6-8 weeks ago.

I suffer with Epilepsy due to a serious accident during my military service with the Parachute Regiment, sadly if I have a seizure people think that I am break dancing and ignore me.

I absoluely love my music from Melissa Etheridge to Texas and from the late great David Bowie to Pink Floyd, I am listening to Radiohead ath the moment who also I am a big fan of.

The guitar is one of those things that I have wanted to learn for a lifetime and now that my children have both left home and I have a house all to myself with no-one else to annoy, what is a better thing to start?

I am struggling as all beginners do I suppose, I would love to hear from the world out there. From anyone strarting up themselves and who knows, make some new friends along the way.

So everyone, all that I can say is take care during these difficult times and good luck along this path.

Do what you love and love what you do,

Darren.