View post (How much do you 'think' about what you're playing?)

View thread

u10ajf
u10ajf
12/12/2002 7:20 pm
Well, I've known plenty of good Americans and I'm not going to jump on the **** america bandwagon, besides you've got tons of cool guitarists! But seriously, if Britain had a bigger population I guess the same would have happened to us. The bigger the pile there is to climb onto the more heads people will be willing to stand on to get to the top. If countries had fewer heads to stand on perhaps the authorities would be more directly answerable to the big chiefs and the potential gain for doing so would be less (since it is related to the number of mugs you can sponge off) and the less head stamping would occur.
Actually you sound very like a friend I had at university with whom I had a massive fall out, they had an obnoxious tendency to assume pseudonyms and contact me as their own friends! Most of these people had similar politics/ interests etc, it was quite annoying to find they were shadow puppets used to spy upon me and delect my beliefs regarding some major accusations levelled at them by another friend of mine regarding some mysterious thefts. I have various other grudges with this sad individual and wish it to be clear that I shall examine new arrangements of their entrails with little provocation.
If I couldn't laugh at myself how could I laugh at someone less ridiculous?