View post (Distortion on Practice?)

View thread

KLZ39
Full Access
KLZ39
Full Access
04/27/2020 5:51 pm

Well, i think that the main issue here was kinda fixed or at least is under control

¡¡Thank you all very much!!

Originally Posted by: hsnoeckx

The humming sound from th Orange C3 comes from the guitar, if you touch grounded steel on the guitar it stops right?

[/quote]

Yes and no... I can hear the hum and the Hiss just plugging the headphones on the Amp... with no guitar connected.

The big interference sound does get quiet if i touch the steel on the guitar, so i assume both things have issues

Originally Posted by: hsnoeckx

... unfortunatly not Mexican Fenders

[/quote]

Neither seems to be the case on China made Deans.

[quote=ChristopherSchlegel]

all you really need is to get a clean quiet tone to start practicing! And I think you are there!

Yeah, and it really feels good after all this mess

[quote=manXcat]

...Blackstar Fly 3. There's your ultra affordable to all solution in a portable, convenient package with a versatile and huge for its size sound...

You've already been told....

Yes, i know, i said i was going to get one of those as soon as i can, but right now im working home under a lockdown only allowed to go to essencial places... music shops are out of discussion

I was the first on suggesting go unplug because the equipment i have wasnt working... thats how this discussion started

And It was clear that the Vox was not the right thing, yet we were trying to get acceptable results with what i had (after lowering the pick ups the 1,1,1 settings is far from perfect but kinda stable)

And finally, the Orange one is from a relative that have it around, im aware that it may be damaged (some idiot spray painted) but again, i cannot go to a music shop now

I wasnt going to touch the pickups after it... solve the issue, thats why i asked if it was too quiet and if it was ok to leave them like that....

And the guitar is garbage i already know that too, fixing all the issues it has is probably more expensive than get a new one

Actually, the more i think it the more i want to get a new one (at least just to see the diference) i've been seeing people getting crazy about how good and affortable the JS32T is, but i think should make more research before dive head-first into another cheap one