View post (Distortion on Practice?)

View thread

KLZ39
Full Access
KLZ39
Full Access
04/24/2020 10:38 pm

...Im back

First i want to clarify somethong i said before, when i was complaining about getting bad info i was talking about the YT thing and X named sites around, the help i have get on this site has been great and im very thankful[br]

You know, Christopher said many times "sorry for your frustration" and i was like, im not frustrated im learning... im making progress, i was trying to keep it positive since i start this journey but im feeling that frustration now.[br]Since i join here i've been pretty happy on see the progress i got to move the fingers and change chord shapes without even need to look, but ultimately that means a rat's tail if it doesnt sound well once is plugged in[br] [br]I spend the last two day's practice time just analyzing and trying to make this make sense.[br]Record a vid of this was kinda harder than i expect due a lot of reasons and lack of cables but i got some

The other thing im sure now is that everything is too loud and too sensitive... and i dont know why, and the other thing is that having the action high, it need to go really down to sound right, and pressing the string fast to travel that distance on the rythm will make it smash into the fret making a tapping sound.[br]im aware that is kinda normal to have little noises like that that are covered by the picked note but still i dont think is normal to be so loud[br] [br]In general, im aware the strings make sound if you touch them even lightly but its normal to be that sensible and that loud? because if the first step is to manage to stop all that noise trying to fret one sigle note, someone would have point it out on lesson zero or something i think... but i dont know[br]i dont know anything about anything

I load the vids on google drive (didnt know where else to put it)[br]I got two, the second one is a closer look if need more inspection but its really bad... and loud... dont know why

Not sure if this will actually help but...[br]here is me shaming my self for science...

VoxAmplug settings:[br]Volume 4 out of 10[br]Gain 1[br]Tone 1[br]no FX

Vid1[br]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_51L5TVIG493r8HvRmS-w9YIb2UWCJy/view?usp=sharing

Vid2 (im sorry)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qB582JCicEuyUKjj-cd0YQWXTErqq5Ej/view?usp=sharing

Is this normal? its the normal behaivor of an electric guitar? is every guitar player in the world (including the amateurs you see everywhere) as delicated and skilled as member of the bomb defusing squad?

I really like to know if its the Amp, the guitar, me... or all 3 as a whole ball of failure

Will try to make the Orange C3 cable to work and may post the other test

Thank you all