View post (Distortion on Practice?)

View thread

KLZ39
Full Access
KLZ39
Full Access
04/21/2020 1:52 am

Hello, and thanks again for the help

Now, I have another kinda dumb question but since it may be related i choose to write it here intead of make a new thread (tell me if its not then i see wha i can do lol)

Im gonna get the Amp you recomend me as soon the world stop falling appart, but for now im relying on the Amplug and an old little Orange CR3 i found around (just clean no distortion or overdrive)

The thing i just notice is that no matter what setting i try, fretting a note will ring the note... if that make any sense, sometimes just the slightlest press will make it sound

On fundamentals so far we have almost not deal with an electric more than the obvious things so i dont know if it is a matter of technic and will get on that later or if i wont be able to get this to work till i get a better equipment

...and that let me to the other idea i have, could this be because the action is too high?

because fretting a chord is a finger cutting pleasure with this thing after we have to ajust the truss rot because half of the neck was buzzing like hell

...im telling you i got the worst guitar i ever seen lol

I try to find info about this but everything i got was fret buzz stuff and the usual "its gonna go away by itself... like a miracle" kind of BS im tired to hear

Thank you