Peg

stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
11/20/2019 4:48 pm

M.O.:

Right next door to your equally great breakdown lesson on ELP's "From the Beginning"...this lesson is absolute king!! This breakdown across the board on this phenomenal genius Becker/Fagan classic is astronomical and the best part is you make it all seem like a walk in the park yet we all know it wasn't..........but the easy part is just studying and practicing what you've presented here multiple times and grasping all the great concepts once you've broken things down!! Phenomenal job my friend!!

Jim C.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/21/2019 12:30 am

Thanks Jim! My pleasure!

Mike

Originally Posted by: stratmanjimbo

M.O.:

Right next door to your equally great breakdown lesson on ELP's "From the Beginning"...this lesson is absolute king!! This breakdown across the board on this phenomenal genius Becker/Fagan classic is astronomical and the best part is you make it all seem like a walk in the park yet we all know it wasn't..........but the easy part is just studying and practicing what you've presented here multiple times and grasping all the great concepts once you've broken things down!! Phenomenal job my friend!!

Jim C.

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.